Thursday, May 3, 2012

Asking Tough Questions, Getting Tough Answers


My Beloved Daughter and Friend,

Our relationship is not where it needs to be because you are in need of spiritual healing. Your heart is defiled and in need of cleansing, and your mind is in need of renewal. You accepted me six years ago, and since then you've been learning about me... but you have yet to really try and get to know me, you have yet to fully trust and follow me without hesitation, and you have yet to truly show me that you love me with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. I know you better than you know yourself, and I've shown that to you. I know your deepest desires, and I've tried to fulfill them, but you won't give me control. I've guided your steps and I've spoken to your heart, but I hardly ever hear back from you. Your silence breaks my heart sometimes. I've loved you, more than you will ever understand, and I've demonstrated my love to you in every way possible. I've provided your needs and answered your prayers - even the prayers that you never actually prayed. I even laid down my life for you, just to show you that I love you and desire your friendship. What are you still searching for? Haven't you learned yet that with me you are never alone? I am love, and only my love will satisfy you. I'm waiting patiently for you, and I have great things in store. I've chosen you for a purpose, and I'm not giving up on you.

Always and Forever,

Your Heavenly Father and Best Friend

***

"A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight. When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the humble is wisdom. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the deceit of the unfaithful shall destroy them." 
~ Proverbs 11:1-3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment